Sunday, December 21, 2014

Chris & Mike Burgers

Last spring my nephews Christopher and Michael (along with their girlfriends) prepared some excellent burgers for the mega family crowd at the beach. Nothing was measured and I'm not sure exactly what they did, but this was my attempt to replicate their masterpiece. It was a hit with my fam! I didn't measure anything either, but here's my best guess! -Claire

2 lbs. 80-85% ground beef
1/2 large onion, chopped
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
2% sharp cheddar cheese slices

Mix ground beef and all other toppings (except cheese). Pat out into 8 burgers (1/4 lb. each). Put small indention in the center of each burger and cook them over prepared charcoal. When the burgers are done, add cheese, remove from grill when cheese melts slightly. Serve with your favorite burger toppings!

No comments:

Post a Comment