Monday, December 22, 2014

Sausage Dip


I have made this recipe a number of times and it's always a hit! My sweet niece, Ali, recently asked for me to send it to her mom so I thought I would post and share with all of you too! -Claire

1 lb. sausage (hot or mild, depending on how much kick you want in your dip....I like it hot)
2 pkg. (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese (I use the 1/3 less fat)
1 can Rotel
Fritos scoops or tortilla chips

Crumble and brown sausage, drain. (I do this in the microwave using my Pampered Chef Covered Micro-Cooker....if you don't have at least one of them, you should!)

Put cooked sausage, cream cheese and rotel in a small crock pot on low or high, stir occasionally until cream cheese melts and mixture heats through. You can also do this in a sauce pot on the stove. Serve hot with fritos scoops or tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment